Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Welcome to Pizza Time Bancy THE BLOG!!!

Created on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016 at 5:46pm ET/4:46pm CT
P.S., Hello, All CEC/RAE/Audio-Animatronic Fans Everywhere!!!

Billy Bob and Looney Bird at Snap's Blast to the Past Museum
in Florida, well, before the "accidental fire" in 2010!
(Photo Courtesy of ShowBiz Pizza Dot Com!!!)
Welcome, Everyone, to my new blog dedicated to the upcoming launch of BancyToon Podcast's "Pizza Time Bancy" on YouTube!!! Michael here: We're glad to post everything related to Chuck E. Cheese/Rock-Afire Explosion/Disney Imagineering such as my own DVD Showtape Reviews old and new (including the CyberStar DVD ones by Gabriel "Big Time PizzaCam" Vasquez that I've bought four DVD copies of old CyberStar/CEC-TV Showtapes from him back on December 2015!) and Local Family Entertainment Center Tours on Video and Photos, Reviews on Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows Old and New, Reviews on Family Entertainment Centers Old and New, History on Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows and, yes, Many More Yet to Come!!! However, I will start with uploading my 720p High-Definition "Video Tour" of the Airport Lanes Arcade in Jackson, Michigan, U.S.A. that my brother, Sebastian "Bashy" Igafo-Te'o, and I videotaped using Bashy's iPhone back on Late January 2016 even though I already made the final cut on iMovie using my MacBook Pro Laptop Computer! (NOT Final Cut Pro!!! Sorry!) However, I will not be around this blog for a while because I will be on my February 2016 vacation trip to Northern Michigan to see my engaged female fiance Hannah "Savannah" Garcia
Don't Be Shy (or Scared) because it's only
the 1980's-era Cyberamic Chuck E. Cheese!
He wants to say hello to you anyway! :)
(Photo courtesy of CaptSlappy!!)
from Friday, February 12th, 2016 trough Tuesday, February 16th, 2016 just in time for Valentine's Day 2016 and, don't worry! I'll be back home after a good trip up north!! However, I did post this welcoming post on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016 for "Billy Bob's Sake"!!!

That's All I Wrote to welcome all you RAE/CEC/Audio-Animatronic Fans of Blogger right here!
----
Yours Sincerely,
MICHAEL "Mooter" IGAFO-TE'O
P.S., IF Any Comments About This Blog Post on "Pizza Time Bancy: THE BLOG", Please Let Me Hear from You!

3 comments:

  1. ,m,,l.,,.kljuygtfdxzcvbnmj,l;'



    jhbgvfcdxsfxgvbn.m,;.'/
    45263
    1
    "?:L<k
    ;l,mn bm,./'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yes i am gay thanks for stating the ovious.

      Delete