Friday, June 3, 2016

My visit to Huckleberry Junction on May 2016!!

Created on Friday June 3rd, 2016 at 10:23pm EST!!

Sorry about the month-long hiatus folks but Pizza Time Bancy is BACK!!!!
Right Now, in this blog post, We're talking about how I revisited Huckleberry Junction Playhouse Theater in Genesee, Michigan, U.S.A. on May 2016, well, similar to ShowBiz Pizza/Chuck E. Cheese but is an actual single independent family fun pizzeria with Sally Corp's "Daniel and the Dixie Diggers w/ Jethro P. Hogg" animatronic show and good pizza for cheap prices plus fun and games and prizes!!!!

Huckleberry Junction Playhouse Theater in Genesee, MI...
...CURRENTLY SERVING ICE CREAM AS PART
OF THE NEWLY-EXPANDED MENU OPTIONS!!!!
I had a great time at Huckleberry Junction Playhouse Theater on the middle of May 2016 and when I walk up to the entrance door, I noticed some flashing spotlights inside and I rushed into the building and in front of the Daniel and the Dixie Diggers animatronic show and I filmed them performing the "Tiger Rag" just in time!! Then I filmed more videos of Daniel and the Dixie Diggers then some videos of Jethro P. Hogg on my iPhone 6 smartphone device and, yes, they have free wifi like at most Chuck E. Cheese's locations everywhere!!!! Besides all that pizza and cheese bread and ice cream, I played the best ticket redemption arcade games possible like the Big Bass Wheel, the Candy Crane machine, the new Skee-Ball Classic 2010 Deluxe Model (from Skee-Ball, Inc., NOT ICE BALL!!), Fruit Ninja the Ticket Redemption Video Arcade Game and many other ticket redemption arcade games with a big hand from my brother Sebastian and my peer buddy Dustin "DJ Loopy" Looper as they win a whole lot of tickets from the "Piano Duet" ticket redemption video arcade game and I won big prizes which include My own Green Plastic Crayon Bank, My own Uncle Sam hat, some more Candy besides some from the Candy Crane and, yes, that was it!!
The Alternate Three-Character Version of Sally Corp's
"Daniel and the Dixie Diggers" animatronic show which
includes...: Daniel T. Bones on piano,
Scratchmo on trumpet and, yes,
Colonel Buford T. Beauregard III the sheepdog on banjo!!
I'm so happy that I finally got to revisit Huckleberry Junction Playhouse Theater for nearly eight years ago after my very first visit to that place in 2007 when I was in my middle school years! Originally they sold Coca-Cola soft drinks from the time they opened in 1982 until the beginning of 2008 when they replaced their Coca-Cola products with Pepsi products!! Good thing I drank some Diet Pepsi along with some Crush Orange Soda to start my big pizza lunch before winning tickets out of arcade games then Ice Cream then back to winning big tickets for prizes for Billy Bob's sake!!!!

While I claimed my prizes, I took my last photo of my rediscovered middle school-era place, this time, of the Crazy Maze indoor soft-contained playground which has already gotten newly refurbished while Huckleberry Junction Playhouse was closed for rearranging and remodeling and refurbishing for a while back in 2010!!

The Crazy Maze Indoor Soft-Contained Playground at
Huckleberry Junction Playhouse Theater in
Genesee, Michigan - Circa Mid-May 2016!!!!
Yours Sincerely,
MICHAEL "Mooter" IGAFO-TE'O
P.S., IF any comments after reading this entire blog post, please let me hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment